2695 Farmington Lane
"Farmington" dates back to a land grant in 1746 and offers 4 parcels of land, one with historic improvements, totaling approximately 233 acres, lying just north of Mill Road/Judes Ferry Rd, approximately 8 miles west of Rt. 288. The large open acreage is bordered by dense wooded acreage and offers lovely pastoral vistas. Opportunities abound for crops, livestock, hunting and private peaceful enjoyment of the land! The historic home was added onto and has been updated. It offers exceptional heart pine floors, a first floor private master suite with den; modern kitchen, large inviting family room, lovely formal areas, and 2 porches - one is a covered "rocking chair" front porch and the other is a large screened porch. Upstairs are 3-4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Additional improvements include a 3-car garage with upstairs storage and a storage building - former colonial kitchen.